Inbox a number~?
- 1. What is your best friend's name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
- 4. What's your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
- 7. How is the weather right now?
- 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
- 18. Month?
- 19. Last time you cried?
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite day of the year?
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
- 29. What books are you reading?
- 30. Piercings?
- 31. Favorite movies?
- 32. Favorite football Team?
- 33. What are you doing right now?
- 34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- 37. Dogs or cats?
- 38. Favorite flower?
- 39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
- 40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- 41. Have you ever loved someone?
- 42. Who would you like to see right now?
- 43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- 44. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 45. Do you like to travel by plane?
- 46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
- 47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 48. Are you missing someone?
- 49. Do you have a tattoo?
- 50. Favorite blog you follow?
Of course I can :D
Let’s see :)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone series - Laini Taylor (this is probably my all time favourite YA book)
The Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
The Infernal Devices series - Cassandra Clare
The Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Meyer
Throne of Glass series - Sarah J Maas
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Vampire Academy series- Richelle Mead
Bloodlines series- Richelle Mead
The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern) - Shannon Hale
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
The Perks of being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
Eleanor and Park - Rainbow Rowell
Paper Towns - John Green
The Spectacular Now - Tim Tharp
Hope this helped :) Have a wonderful day!
Write to write. Write because you need to write. Write to settle the rage within you. Write with an internal purpose. Write about something or someone that means so much to you, that you don’t care what others think.
I’m writing a first draft and reminding myself that I’m simply shoveling sand into a box so that later I can build castles.